Cogl 2.0 Reference Manual
for Cogl 2.0;
Copyright © 2008 OpenedHand LTD
Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Intel Corporation
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. You may obtain a copy of the GNU Free Documentation License from the Free Software Foundation by visiting their Web site or by writing to:
The Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
Boston, MA 02111-1307,
- Cogl - a modern 3D graphics API
- About Cogl
- General API concepts
- Setting Up A Drawing Context
- CoglRenderer: Connect to a backend renderer — Choosing a means to render
- CoglOnscreenTemplate: Describe a template for onscreen framebuffers
- CoglDisplay: Setup a display pipeline — Common aspects of a display pipeline
- The Top-Level Context — The top level application context.
- Setting Up A GPU Pipeline
- Blend Strings — A simple syntax and grammar for describing blending and texture combining functions.
- Pipeline — Functions for creating and manipulating the GPU pipeline
- Depth State — Functions for describing the depth testing state of your GPU.
- Shader snippets — Functions for creating and manipulating shader snippets
- Allocating GPU Memory
- Describing the layout of GPU Memory
- Meta Textures
- High Level Meta Textures — Interface for high-level textures built from low-level textures like CoglTexture2D and CoglTexture3D.
- Sub Textures — Functions for creating and manipulating sub-textures.
- Sliced Textures — Functions for creating and manipulating 2D meta textures that may internally be comprised of multiple 2D textures with power-of-two sizes.
- X11 Texture From Pixmap — Functions for creating and manipulating 2D meta textures derived from X11 pixmaps.
- Primitive Textures
- Low-level primitive textures — Interface for low-level textures like CoglTexture2D and CoglTexture3D.
- 2D textures — Functions for creating and manipulating 2D textures
- 3D textures — Functions for creating and manipulating 3D textures
- Rectangle textures (non-normalized coordinates) — Functions for creating and manipulating rectangle textures for use with non-normalized coordinates.
- Color Type — A generic color definition
- Matrices — Functions for initializing and manipulating 4x4 matrices
- Matrix Stacks — Functions for efficiently tracking many related transformations
- 3 Component Vectors — Functions for handling single precision float vectors.
- Eulers (Rotations) — Functions for initializing and manipulating euler angles.
- Quaternions (Rotations) — Functions for initializing and manipulating quaternions.
- GPU synchronisation fences — Functions for notification of command completion
- Versioning utility macros — Macros for determining the version of Cogl being used
- Binding and Integrating
- Index of all symbols
- Index of deprecated symbols
- Index of new symbols in 0.8
- Index of new symbols in 1.0
- Index of new symbols in 1.2
- Index of new symbols in 1.4
- A. License