Cogl Reference Manual
for Cogl 1.22.2
Copyright © 2008 OpenedHand LTD
Copyright © 2009, 2010 Intel Corporation
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. You may obtain a copy of the GNU Free Documentation License from the Free Software Foundation by visiting their Web site or by writing to:
The Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
Boston, MA 02111-1307,
- Cogl - a modern 3D graphics API
- About Cogl
- General API — General purpose API
- Color Type — A generic color definition
- Textures — Functions for creating and manipulating textures
- Material Blend Strings — A simple syntax and grammar for describing blending and texture combining functions.
- Materials — Fuctions for creating and manipulating materials
- Primitives — Functions that draw various primitive 3D shapes
- Path Primitives
- Clipping — Fuctions for manipulating a stack of clipping regions
- Vertex Buffers — An API for submitting extensible arrays of vertex attributes to be mapped into the GPU for fast drawing.
- Matrices — Functions for initializing and manipulating 4x4 matrices
- Shaders and Programmable Pipeline — Fuctions for accessing the programmable GL pipeline
- Offscreen Buffers — Functions for creating and manipulating offscreen framebuffers.
- Bitmaps — Functions for loading images
- Fixed Point API — Fixed Point API
- GType Integration API
- Cogl experimental API
- About the experimental API
- Buffers — Common buffer functions, including data upload APIs
- Vectors — Functions for handling single precision float vectors.
- 3D textures — Functions for creating and manipulating 3D textures
- Quaternions (Rotations) — Functions for initializing and manipulating quaternions.
- Cogl deprecated API
- Index of all symbols
- Index of deprecated symbols
- Index of new symbols in 0.8
- Index of new symbols in 1.0
- Index of new symbols in 1.2
- Index of new symbols in 1.4
- Index of new symbols in 1.6
- Index of new symbols in 1.8
- A. License